March 14, 2011
PRESENT: Bill Gauger,
- The meeting was called to order at 7:15 pm. Roll call was taken, all board members are present. Denruiter moved to approve the minutes of the February 7, 2011 meeting. Gauger seconded, motion passed.
Halverson wants to fence a little over 80 acres of her property at
- Clean Sweep date - Set for either May 14th or May 21st. Gauger motioned to have clean sweep on May 14th with the same fees. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
about the sand pit? Nick Heiser has not applied for
any permits nor does he own the land on
- Patrolmen - new axles in the New Holland, spring in Dave's truck. Dick might paint the sides and end gate of his truck this summer. We need at least 175 ton of salt. Single Seal coat roads this year:
0.5 miles High Point, 1.1 mile west end of Knight Hollow, 0.2 miles Dover
.9 miles Zwettler
this summer, .5 miles Coon Rock, 1 mile
- There will be a bunch of bicycle races this year on Zwettler and Pinnacle…
about abandoning roads we don't use? Like
- Gauger motioned to approve the bills as presented. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
liability for the road where the
- Gauger motioned to adjourn. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.