April 9, 2012
- The meeting was called to order at 7:03 pm. Roll call was taken. All board members are present.
- Gauger motioned to approve the minutes from the March 12, 2012 meeting. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- Rod still wants to be on the plan commission meeting. Gauger motioned to renew Rod Anding's term on the Planning and Zoning board. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- Opened bids for roadwork. Received bids from Fahrner Asphalt, Bindl Bauer Limestone and Gravel, and Scott Construction. Gauger motioned to table the road seal coating bids until next month. Denruiter seconded, motion passed. Gauger motioned to accept the bid from Bindle Bauer for Gravel. Denruiter seconded, motion passed. We will continue to get patch from Scott's.
- Road work for the year.
..Bennett is in bad shape,
- Salt Shed needs repair, have replaced some of the siding. Continue repairing it.
- Fence viewing fees -
- Annual Meeting - everyone knows what they are discussing
- Denruiter motioned to approve the bills as presented. Gauger seconded, motion passed.
- Gauger motioned to adjourn. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.