PRESENT: John Wright, Bob Murphy, Cheryl Schmidt, Mark
Hottmann, Rod Anding,
OTHERS: Suzi Schmidt, Dee Hunter, Fred & Julie Marti, Nick Jennings, Jesse Lenz, Bruce Lenz
- The plan commission discussed the fence viewing fees with the town board.
- Murphy motioned to approve the minutes from the April 2, 2012 meeting. Hottmann seconded, motion passed.
- Dee Hunter - possibly purchasing property on Knutson Rd. Want to use the property for beef cattle. The current driveway will not work for them. Want to put a pole shed with living quarters on the property eventually. There are 41 acres. The plan commission has looked at the driveway previously. It has to stay along the wooded line.
- Fred & Julie Marti - want to sell their "old" house and 5 acres with the road. Anding motioned to approve the land division of the old house with 5 acres. They need to show a written easement and maintenance agreement for the driveway to the old home and for the additional rec. cabin property owner. He also approved a property rezone to AR1. Hottmann seconded, motion passed. The $500 fee was paid.
- Anding motioned to appoint John Wright as chairman for the plan commission. Hottmann seconded, motion passed. Wright nominated Rod Anding as Vice Chair. Bob Murphy seconded, motion passed.
- Public comment - discussion about people having businesses in the township and people not paying personal property taxes