ARENA PLAN COMMISSION
PRESENT: John Wright, Cheryl Schmidt, Mark Hottmann,
Wayne Schutte, Dave Lucey,
OTHERS: Ingmar Nelson, Michael & Jane Toruk, Ralph Brownlee
- Herbs, Spices & More- is zoned B2. Do we want to update their conditional uses to include food sales? Dave Lucey will stop and talk to them and then follow up with a letter.
- Schutte motioned to approve the minutes from the May 7, 2012 meeting. Hottmann seconded, motion passed.
- Mike & Jane Toruk - 59.87 acres. Want to divide the land and have two building sites. Trying to sell the land and they don't have much interest in the whole parcel. Policy is it is 1 per 30 and have to stick to the rules.
- Can you plant row crops on commercial property? With a conditional use permit you can.
Rd., Trailer House pulled in on May 26, 2012. Used to be one there years ago,
but has to be replaced within one year. The fine is $500/day. Send a letter the
trailer must be removed within 30 days or a $500/day fine will be assessed
since the move in date of May 26, 2012. Bernadine Williams property,
- Schutte motioned to adjourn. Hottmann seconded, motion passed.