September 10, 2012
- The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm. Roll call was taken. All board members are present.
- Gauger motioned to approve the minutes from the August 13 & 21, 2012 meeting. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- David Moore - fencing his property. Neighbors will have to work out the easement and agreement.
- Evy Halverson - Sweeney Road, the boundary lines will be readjusted back to the original 20 acres, Lot 1. Lot 2 will be 16 acres.
- David Meudt, patrolman discussion - we have $1000 in the budget to start replacing road signs.
- Gauger motioned to leave the Town board & Plan Comission salaries where they are for the upcoming 2013-2015 term. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- Barb Hetzel, uncashed check. Dave Lucey will call the WI State Treasury this week for clarification.
- The Town
Board looked over the patrolman applications. David Lucey will contact people
- The Town Board reviewed the Garbage/Recycling applicants. Denruiter motioned to hire Mark Winch for the town garbage/recycling position. Gauger seconded, motion passed.
- 8637 Linley Rd., Hinds are advertising weddings are at their farm. They are not zoned for this.
- Gauger motioned to approve the bills as presented. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- Iowa County salt fill, you can reserve salt till April 30, 2013, for $59.93.
- Board worked on the budget for 2013.
- Minnie needs a new computer. She found one for $729.99. Lucey motioned to approve a new computer out of the miscellaneous budget. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
- Gauger motioned to adjourn. Denruiter seconded, motion passed.
September 17, 2012
BY PHONE: Bill Gauger
- The meeting was called to order at 6:00 pm. Roll call was taken. Terry Denruiter was not present.
- Discussion the board was in favor of hiring Kevin Paar for the part-time patrolman position. Letters will be going out to the four candidates that were interviewed.
- Lucey motioned to adjourn. Maxwell seconded, motion passed.