October 1, 2012
David Lucey, Bill Gauger, Cheryl Schmidt, Wayne Schutte, Rand Schott, John
Others Present: Bart & Taylor Richter, Ingmar Nelson, Dan Viste, Carl Peterson, Pam
Schutte motion to approve minutes from the September 4, 2012 meeting. Schmidt seconded, motion passed.
- Dan Viste representing Bobbi & Joy Hines - Want to redo the
existing barn and add a restaurant and toilet facilities to have weddings on
the property. Barn addition would
come right to the 33' road right-of-way. Setback is farther though.
- Taylor & Bart Richter -
Own 1.69 acres and lease 20 acres.
- Carl Peterson - 6317 CTH
HH, Barneveld. Driveway permit for agricultural field access.
Driveway length 550 feet.
- Pam Kruschke for Marsha Allen - 7 acres behind Peck's Farm Market. Rezoned from A1 to AR1. Were made separate lots in 2003, this did not give him more building sites though. There are 3 separate parcels now, 7 acres, 5.34 acres, and 2.34 acres, where does the building site go? They have to decide that and give it to use in writing.
- David Moore - widen driveway from Giffeys to His place to 16'. From his driveway on it can be 12'. The plan commission wants to go look at the road. The plan commission wants to table this because David Moore is not present. Wright motioned to table it till we have a representative. Anding seconded, motion passed. We need to contact David Moore that he needs to come into compliance with his driveway and present his application at a meeting or have a representative at the meeting.
- David Moore is staking a building on his property. The County has to take care of this. The building is in the easement.
- We have a vacancy on the Town Board, Terry Denruiter resigned. David Lucey suggested John Wright fill in.
- Anding motioned to adjourn. Schutte seconded, motion passed