November 12, 2012
- The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm. Roll call was taken. All board members are present.
- Gauger motioned to approve the minutes from the October 8, 2012 meeting. Wright seconded, motion passed.
-David Giffey presented information on nonmetallic mining and expressed his concerns and the township considering a moratorium on this. This will be discussed more at the Planning and Zoning meeting in December.
- Carl Peterson is to present a letter on the history of the Roberts Farm and info. about deeding out building sites to the board.
- Wright made a motion to approve a building and driveway permit for David Moore. Gauger seconded, motion passed.
- Board talked with Kathy Acker about the town clerk job. Kathy is to contact KayDee Maxwell and to be present at both December meetings.
- It was decided to bill David Bowden c/o John Gates for two signs that our patrolman put up. The charge is $100 per sign.
- It was
discussed about using the three R's, review, re-visit, refuse,
on conditional use permits. This is how
- There was
a discussion on photos taken on garbage dumping at the town outside of the
regular hours. Photos were sent to
- Gauger motioned to approve the bills as presented. Wright seconded, motion passed.
- Gauger motioned to approve a credit card for $500 for the town patrolman use. Wright seconded, motion passed.
- Wright motioned to put out bids for seal-coating this spring. Gauger seconded, motion passed.
- Town board scheduled a budget meeting for Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:30pm
- Wright motioned to adjourn. Gauger seconded, motion passed.