Town of Arena Board Minutes
March 2, 2015
PRESENT: Dave Lucey, John Wright, Bill Gauger, Cathy Acker, Minnie Gauger
OTHERS: David Meudt, Jim Whitaker, Ingmar Nelson
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm. Roll call was taken. All Town Board members present.
- Wright motioned to approve the minutes of the February 2, 2015 Town Board meeting. Gauger seconded. Minutes approved
- Wright motioned to approve the minutes of the February 23, 2015 Special Town Board meeting. Gauger seconded. Minutes approved
- -Shawn Thompson. Two parcels on Hwy K, 10.1 acres to re-zone. All non-conforming. Wright motioned to re-zone two parcels to AR-1. Gauger seconded. $250 Motion carried. Needs a conditional use permit for 4 horses and 2 cows. Wright motioned conditional use permit for up to 6 animal units. Gauger seconded.$250. Motion carried.
- Re-Animal Units. Town may use this method. 0-5 acres is 2 animal units. For every acre it is ½ unit. 1 animal unit equivalent to 1 cow, 4 hogs, 10 sheep, 2 goats, 1 horse or pony, 100 poultry.
- Clean Sweep is the first Saturday in May. May 2.
- We will order 150 tons of salt for the next season.
- Patrolmen will order poly for the sweeper at a cost of $350 plus shipping.
- Bills: Wright motioned to approve the bills, Gauger seconded. Motion approved.
- Lucey motioned that we approve the Annual Report for 2014. Wright seconded. Motion carried.
- Closed session. Wright motioned to go to closed session. Gauger seconded. Motion carried.
- Out of closed session. Gauger motioned to go out of closed session. Wright seconded. Motion carried.
- Gauger motioned to adjourn. Wright seconded. Motion carried.
Next Meeting April 6, 2015.