Town of Arena Board Minutes
December 7, 2015
PRESENT: Dave Lucey, John Wright, Bill Gauger, Cathy Acker, Minnie Gauger
OTHERS: Dave Meudt, Jim Whitaker, Mary Lockman,
The meeting was called to order at 7:01 pm. Roll call was taken. All Town Board members present.
- Wright motioned to approve the minutes of the November 2, 2015 Town Board meeting. Gauger seconded. Minutes approved
Conditional Use on indoor storage 40x40 and residence on 3 ac parcel. Indoor storage shed to house RVand move his house 3 acre commercial parcel west of 2 acre parcel on 14. Would like to see blueprints for storage shed in order to get conditional use on the 3 acres. At this time the board will not be considering a conditional use permit.
- Yapp – Derek Yapp – 7141 County Highway H. 1536 sq foot house to be built to replace the one that burnt down. Driveway is ok. Building permit only. Wright motions to approve building permit. Gauger seconded. Motion carried. Paid $1000.
- Feiner/Maffett: $500 building permit fee was approved to re-build house on 6879 Willison Rd. Gauger motioned we refund the $500. Wright seconded. Motion carried. $500 check will be returned to Feiner Construction.
John Halverson said he would try and be done with River Rd by February 2016.
Dan Neumaier needs to do more cleanup.
- Bills: Gauger motions to approve bills as presented. Wright seconded. Motion carried.
- Jim Whitaker/John Wright did a survey of the roads and reported it online to PACER WIDOT.
Wright motioned to go into closed session. Gauger seconded. Motion approved.
Secret ballot was agreed upon for the wages of the patrolman, clerk and treasurer.
Gauger motioned to come out of closed session. Wright seconded.
Wright motions to adjourn and Gauger seconded. Meeting adjourned.
Next Meeting January 4, 2016.