Fire Protection and Emergency Medical Services:
- In case of emergency, please call 911.
- Fire protection and emergency medical services are provided jointly with the Village of Arena.
Recycling and Garbage Options:
- Saturdays from 8:30am-12pm, recyclables may be dropped off at the recycling shed behind the Arena Town Hall free of charge.
- Saturdays from 8:30am-12pm, garbage may be brought to the dumpsters behind the Arena Town Hall for a fee of $3.00 per bag or $25.00 for a ticket good for 10 bags.
- Township residents may also contract with private haulers for the disposal of their garbage and recyclables.
Yearly Clean Sweep:
- The Town of Arena holds a yearly Clean Sweep Day, normally in May, for township residents to dispose of building materials free of charge and appliances for a fee.
Road Maintenance and Snow Plowing:
- The Town of Arena patrolmen provide maintenance of township roads. This maintenance includes patching, grading, mowing, clearing and snow plowing.
- The Town of Arena does not maintain or snow plow private driveways or roads.
Burning in the Town of Arena
- If you are Burning from January thru May it is to be done after 6pm and end at midnight unless there is snow on the ground.
- A permit is needed and can be obtained for free from the DNR or emergency fire wardens. This permit is good for a year. You can obtain a permit from Heck's Market.
- The DNR has put further restrictions on burning in the past few years which include calling a toll free number or looking at their website to see if burning is allowed for the day someone wants to burn.
Arena Food Pantry
- Located at the Arena Village Hall
- Open every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 4:00 - 6:00pm.
- Contact Jerry Dorscheid for more information, 608-753-2078.